Thursday, December 07, 2006

Give A Buck To An Unemployed Satirist, Buddy



How do you make fun of a president who says things like this:

I also believe we're going to succeed. I believe we'll prevail. Not only do I know how important it is to prevail, I believe we will prevail. I understand how hard it is to prevail. But I also want the American people to understand that if we were to fail -- and one way to assure failure is just to quit, is not to adjust, and say it's just not worth it -- if we were to fail, that failed policy will come to hurt generations of Americans in the future.

That, my friends, is the Leader of the Free World.

There is no justice in this world. The wingnuts are also almost impossible to satirize, because every time I write something satirical about them they read it and make the satire into reality.

I call unfair competition.