Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Lightbulb



You may not have seen this one before, though I doubt it. I can't think of anything else to post tonight, so this must do:

'How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a light bulb?'

None. There’s nothing wrong with that light bulb. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision and nothing has happened to change our minds. People who criticize this light bulb now, just because it doesn’t work anymore, supported us when we first screwed it in, and when these flip-floppers insist on saying that it is burned out, they are merely giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness.

-- John Cleese


John Cleese invented the ministry of walks, didn't he? I spent hours trying to learn to walk funnier than he did. I never managed it, but I can turn my eyes up so that nothing shows but the white eyeballs!